The registration process for any course (other than the NFPA 1001 Firefighter Pre-Service Program) is quite simple! All you have to do is select the “Register Now” button below or on the page of the program, input the required information (Name, Contact Information, etc), and select whether you have the required prerequisites (if any) for your program of interest. Simply submit your form, and you will be directed to a payment page, where you can purchase your course. We will send you a confirmation email once we have successfully processed your payment… and that’s it! You will then be successfully registered for your course!
Firefighter Pre-Service – NFPA 1001 Registration Process
There are a few extra steps in registering for the Firefighter Pre-Service Program, but not to worry – we are here to walk you through the process. You will receive continuous correspondence, and will be in touch with us every step of the way, so you will always be informed about what comes next.
The registration process for the course is as follows:
- Click on the ”Register Now” button below or on the Firefighter Pre-Service course page, then fill out the required information to apply for the program. Submit the form, and you will hear back from us shortly thereafter.
- We will send you a confirmation email. Following this, you will receive your Enrollment Contract and Medical Form, which you must fill out and sign. We have made this part very easy for you, as you can do this all directly on your computer, without having to print any documentation. Once you have signed the documentation, it will be sent back to us for review.
- You will then be asked to upload and send to us the following documentation: proof of identification (Driver’s License or Passport), proof of Grade 12 completion (a diploma or transcript), and proof of CPR BLS (formerly HCP) certification.
- Once your Enrollment Contract, Medical Form, and uploaded information have been approved, we will process your payment. Though payment information is collected within your Enrollment Contract, note that we will not process any payment until this step of the process.
- When the funds have been secured, you will be successfully registered as a student at SFA! Shortly thereafter, you will receive all your course materials and will be able to begin the online portion of your studies. You will be one step closer to becoming a qualified firefighter and achieving your goals!